Congratulations to this year’s Elite 40 Under 40 class. Members of the newly selected Elite 40 Under 40 Class of 2020 came together for the first time at a private reception prior to the 2020 State of the County Address on February 12th, 2020 at the Flagstar Strand Theatre in Pontiac.
“We are fortunate to have such passionate and talented leaders who are committed to their professions and improving their communities,” County Executive David Coulter said. “They truly are bringing Oakland County together for a more prosperous future. They are a wonderful testament to the diversity and talent in our county.”
During the Elite 40 reception, the class had the opportunity to network and mingle with Coulter, county officials, and each other. The room was filled with excitement as members shared their stories and successes.
Meet Oakland County Executive’s Elite 40 Under 40 Class of 2020:
- Anton Babushkin Ph.D., Owner and Director, Wellness Psychotherapy, 37
- Ebony Nicole Bagley, Communications Director, American Heart Association of Southeastern Michigan, 35
- Dustin Barlow, Owner, Nerds Xpress, 32
- Josh Barney, Vice President, J.J. Barney Construction, 35
- Drew Benson, Assistant to the City Manager, City of Troy, Michigan, 27
- Katie Brown, Shareholder, Maddin Hauser Roth & Heller, 36
- Kelsey Cooke, Drainage District Legal Counsel, Oakland County Water Resources Commissioner, 35
- Amber DeLind, Membership Director, The Center for Michigan | Bridge Magazine, 33
- Heather L. Farmer, Deputy Finance Director/Deputy Treasurer, City of Auburn Hills, 37
- Dandridge Floyd, Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources, Oakland Schools, 37
- Tyler Frederick, Reentry Specialist, Oakland County Children’s Village, 32
- Mark Geary, Director, External Communications/Media Relations, Beaumont Health, 38
- Kevin M. Hirzel, Managing Member, Hirzel Law, 38
- Rachel Hurst, Corporate Affairs Manager, The Kroger Co. of Michigan, 33
- Alan Jaros, Director, Bloomfield Hills Schools, Bowers School Farm, 32
- Amber Joseph, Marketing and Public Relations Director, Dutton Farm, 24
- Matthew Kidd, Partner, Blunden & Kidd Accounting & Consulting, P.C., 29
- Courtney Flynn Kissel, Attorney, Dykema Gossett, 37
- Nate Knapper, Special Agent, FBI, 33
- Deanna J. Kossaras, Intellectual Property Counsel, Harman International Industries, 31
- Colleen McClue, Owner, Made in The Mitten Store, 31
- Smita Mehta, Community and Engagement Manager, Faurecia, 37
- Kristen Nelson, Behavior Analyst, Spark Center for Autism; Oakland County Commissioner, 36
- Ahmad Nsour, Ph.D., Founder and CEO, Eagle Technology Competence, 39
- Nikki O’Donnell, MA, LLP, Psychologist, Viewpoint Psychology and Wellness, 37
- Aimee Page, Chief Clinical Officer, Area Agency on Aging 1-B , 32
- Dr. Danielle Penson, Owner / CEO, Kaydense Galleria, 38
- Jenny Poma, Chief Operating Officer, Lighthouse, 35
- Armanda Prendushi-Hadribeaj, Owner, Birmingham Martial Arts, 31
- Matthew Prince, Physician, Center for Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, 37
- Brianna J. Romines, President, Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan, 38
- Scott Ruggles, Owner, Ruggles Ranch, 36
- Tyler Sajan, COO, Safe n Simple, 24
- Jason Sweet, Director, Firm Talent Acquisition Manager, MassMutual Great Lakes, 31
- Ralph Thompkins, Owner, S.W.A.G Kids Gym, 34
- Nicole Thompson, Police Lieutenant, Oakland University Police Department, 37
- Annie Urasky, Director, Michigan Dept. of Civil Rights Division on Deaf, DeafBlind and Hard of Hearing, 35
- Dominic Vicari, Operating Partner, Joe Vicari Restaurant Group, 35
- Whitney D. Weiner, DDS, MS, CEO, Owner, Whole Dental Wellness, 36
- Bianca Wilson, Chief Executive Officer, Umbrellex Behavioral Health Services, 36
Ages listed for each class member are as of January 1, 2020.
The program, in its ninth year, honors young professionals and thought leaders who live or work in Oakland County and have achieved excellence in their profession. There were about 250 applications and nominations for the class, which was selected by a panel of independent judges.
In addition to the State of the County Elite 40 Reception and recognition, members of the class will be invited to participate in a host of county events throughout the year.
Congratulations to the entire Oakland County Executive’s 2020 Elite 40 under 40 class!
Visit the Elite 40 Under 40 website for more news and information on the Elite 40 program. Keep up with the class and join the conversation using #Elite40.