Oakland County is proud to support Small Business Saturday, a national celebration that’s held each year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We encourage our citizens to shop small on November 26th to keep spending dollars in the local economy. While that’s reason enough, we’ve also created a #ShopSmall contest to support our small businesses where shoppers can win up to $5,000.
Entering is Easy
1. Make a purchase at any Oakland County small business* on Saturday, November 26th.
2. Text Shop2016 to 41411 to receive a text message with a link to the shopper registration page.
3. Provide contact information and purchase location.
4. Take a photo of your receipt from purchase and upload to submit your entry, and you’re done. The submission deadline is 4:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2016.
5. Share your participation on social media using #ShopSmall and #OaklandCounty.
Every eligible receipt** you enter increases your chance of winning. Contest winners will receive their prize on or before Dec. 16, 2016.
We can’t wait to see you out SHOPPING SMALL on Small Business Saturday in Oakland County!
*SMALL BUSINESS is defined for this contest as an independently owned and operated, legal, brick and mortar business in Oakland County.
**Rules and exclusions may apply. See Contest Rules no longer available.