Congratulations to the members of the Oakland Together 40 Under 40 Class of 2023!
The 11th Oakland Together 40 Under 40 class honors young professionals who live and/or work in Oakland County. These individuals exemplify Oakland Together, Oakland County Executive David Coulter’s vision for a community working together to leverage its strengths, address its challenges, and find value in working with regional partners.
Approximately 175 candidates, born after Dec. 31, 1982, applied for the recognition. A panel of independent judges selected the new class.
Among the members are a cancer researcher, a reading specialist, a city finance director and firefighter, a lawyer and young leader in the Jewish community.
It was a challenge picking just 40 people for this Oakland Together 40 Under 40 Class of 2023. But this group of impressive individuals offers a glimpse of the leaders of today and the future,” said Oakland County Executive Dave Coulter. “From medical researchers to teachers and lawyers, elected officials, public servants and non-profit leaders, these remarkable people are helping to keep us healthy and safe, working with the most vulnerable among us and providing valuable public service to their communities.-Oakland County Executive David Coulter
Below is a complete list of the members of the Oakland Together 40 Under 40 Class of 2023. They will be honored at a reception preceding Coulter’s State of the County address March 14, 2023.
- Shadi Alawneh, 37, Lake Orion, Assistant Professor, Oakland University
- Brandon Barlog, 30, Auburn Hills, Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Oakland County Prosecutor’s Office
- Jeremy Bowie, 34, Pontiac, Attorney, The Perkins Law Group, PLLC
- Jeffrey Bozell, 36, Birmingham, Tax ESG Manager, KPMG US
- Anthony Henry Buffa, 32, Wixom, Director of Government Affairs, Oakland County Sheriff’s Office
- Lilian Crum, 37, Bloomfield Hills, Associate Dean of the College of Architecture and Design and Associate Professor, Lawrence Technological University
- Josh Curie, 36, Hazel Park, Owner, Clinical Director and Lead Therapist, Josh Curie & Associates Therapy
- Danielle DePriest, 32, West Bloomfield, Shareholder, Zausmer PC
- Qamar Lina Enayah, 33, Grand Blanc, Senior Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Oakland County
- Stephanie Fakih, 35, Bloomfield Hills, Founder & Principal Attorney, Rights First Law PC
- Hernando C. Flowers, 35, Belleville, Workforce Development Manager, Barton Malow Company
- Jillian Geyman, 35, Fenton, Director, Oakland County Michigan Works! Waterford/Gesher Human Services
- Keenan Gottschall, 34, Wixom, Realtor, Real Estate One
- Christopher J. Hagan, 34, Lake Orion, Captain / Paramedic, Orion Township Fire Department
- Shaun Hayes, 32, Clarkston, Executive Director, Paint Creek Center for the Arts
- Vincent C. Kirkwood, 37, West Bloomfield, Executive Director, Playworks
- Sarah Knipper, 36, Royal Oak, Senior Physical Therapist, Beaumont Health Rehabilitation Services
- Commissioner Brandon Kolo, 37, Royal Oak, President & Director of Projects, Main Street Service Group
- Kat Lewitzke, PsyD LP, 36, West Bloomfield Township, Owner and Clinic Director, Bright Pine Behavioral Health
- Ayush Mathur, 32, Novi, Principal Consultant, Elevance Health
- Tammy McCrory MA LLP, BCBA, 37, Farmington HIlls, CEO, McCrory Center
- Mike McGuinness, 38, Pontiac, Executive Director, Berkley Downtown Development Authority
- Allie Mercer, 25, Rochester Hills, Human Trafficking Victim Advocate, Common Ground
- Sean R. Miller, 36, Davisburg, Township Clerk, Springfield Charter Township
- Anthony Moggio, 37, Rochester Hills, Finance Director / Treasurer, City of Rochester
- Sarah Moreau, 31, Oakland Township, Communications Supervisor – BOC, Oakland County
- Julio M. Pimentel, 31, Oak Park, PhD Candidate in Cancer Biology, Wayne State University
- Erika Riggs, 36, Troy, Partner, Disability Law Group
- Jennifer Roccanti, 38, Rochester, Executive Director, On My Own of Michigan
- Kristin Rossi, 39, Rochester Hills, Chief Executive Officer, Michigan Parkinson Foundation
- Audrey Ryskamp, 32, Commerce Township, Grassroots Marketing Manager, LaFontaine Automotive Group
- Amy Schroder, 39, Madison Heights, Reading Specialist, Lamphere School District
- David Sheaffer, Esq., 34, Southfield, Senior Law Clerk to Justice Elizabeth M. Welch, Michigan Supreme Court
- Matt Shell, 39, Lake Orion, US Tax Counsel, Magna International
- Scott Stewart, 29, Pontiac, Vice President of Programs, Pontiac Community Foundation
- Johnnie Turnage, 29, Farmington Hills, CEO/Founder, EvenScore
- Angel Turner, 37, Southfield, Manager – Industrial Engineering, Consumers Energy
- Amber Cheri Williams, 36, West Bloomfield, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist / Health and Wellness Educator, Detroit Area Agency on Aging (DAAA – 1A)
- Kara Woodliff, 37, Rochester Hills, Healthcare Data Analyst, Oakland Community Health Network
- Kristen N. Zdankiewicz, 32, Shelby Township, Sergeant – Emergency Response and Preparedness Unit – Recruiter, Oakland County Sheriff’s Office
Visit the Oakland Together 40 Under 40 website for more news and information on the program. Keep up with the class and join the conversation using #OaklandTogether40.
Follow along with Oakland County on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube using #OaklandCounty, or visit our website for news and events year-round.