Members of the newly selected Elite 40 under 40 Class of 2019 came together for the first time at a private reception prior to the 2019 State of the County address on February 7th, 2019 at United Shore in Pontiac. The Elite 40 were honored guests of Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson, who recognized them and their achievements in his speech.
“I’m excited about this outstanding class of talented and passionate leaders who are committed to improving their professions and their communities every day,” Patterson said. “These young leaders are wonderful ambassadors for Oakland County.”
During the Elite 40 reception, the class had the opportunity to network and mingle with Patterson, county officials, and each other. The room was filled with excitement as members shared their stories and successes. This year’s class of 40 was selected from about 250 applications. Nominations were reviewed by a panel of judges, looking for the top young professionals and thought leaders who live or work in Oakland County. The 40 honorees have achieved excellence in their field and contributed to the quality of life in their communities.
Meet Oakland County Executive’s Elite 40 under 40 Class of 2019:
- Melissa Atherton, 32, Attorney, Fishman Stewart PLLC
- Meaghan Barry, 30, Partner and Designer, Unsold Studio
- David Bosman, 37, Attorney, Bodman PLC
- Eisha Branner, 35, Director of Programs, Max Out Fitness and Oakland County Sheriff PAL
- Dr. Candice Colby-Scott, 36, Physician, Michigan Ear Institute
- Robin E. Dillard-Russaw, 38, Magistrate/Deputy Court Administrator, 46th District Court
- Erin C. Flynn, 31, Attorney, Kelly & Kelly P.C.
- Paul J. Gallagher Jr., 30, Founder/President/CEO, Genesis In-Home Care, LLC
- Danielle D. Hughes, 27, Dream Director, The Future Project
- Mary Isrow, 36, Deputy Deployment Director, Continuous Process Improvement, U.S. Army
- Rev. Eric Johnson, 38, Pastor, King of Kings Lutheran Church
- Sean Kammer, 34, Downtown Manager, City of Royal Oak DDA
- Nicholas Kristock, 27, CEO, Empathy 313 LLC
- Dr. Laura Lamb, 36, Research Scientist and Assistant Professor, Beaumont Health
- Daniel McHugh, 33, Vice President/Financial Advisor, Advance Capital Management
- Don McLean, 33, Senior Manager, Global Marketing & Communications, MMS Holdings Inc.
- Navid Hadinejad Mehram, 35, CEO, Great Lakes Water Authority
- Dr. Kennetha S. Mentor, 37, Speech-Language Pathologist, Beaumont Health
- Megan Noland, 32, Director of Gov’t Affairs/Senior Advisor, Oakland County Sheriff’s Office
- Steven Pacynski, 34, Attorney, Clark Hill PLC
- Adelaide Pascaris, 36, Manager, Area Government/Community Affairs, ITC Holdings Corp.
- Venus B. Phillips, 35, Head of Public Markets, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Adam Raezler, 36, Director of Government Relations and Corporate Communications, Orlans PC
- Tony G. Reames, 38, Assistant Professor, University of Michigan School for Environment & Sustainability
- James M. Reid IV, 39, Attorney/Shareholder, Maddin, Hauser, Roth & Heller, PC
- Becky Ridky, 32, Executive Director, Michigan Senior Olympics Inc
- Kristin Rohrbeck, 32, Director, Center for Autism Outreach Services, Oakland University
- Madelyn Rzadkowolski, 31, Director of Curatorial Services, Meadow Brook Hall
- Davin Salvagno, 38, Growth and Development Director, Northwestern Mutual
- Alyson Schramm Naeger, 29, CEO, Schramm’s Mead
- Deleah Sharp, 39, Medical Technologist, Henry Ford Health System
- Nick Skislak, 35, President/CEO, SS Digital Media
- Kristin Marie Lawson Sliwinski, 38, Supervisor/Administrator for Learning Options High School, Lake Orion Community Schools
- Klementina X. Sula, 32, Chief Development Officer, Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Dan Terbrack, 38, Financial Advisor/Field Director, Northwestern Mutual
- David A. Uhrig, 37, Director of Bands, Rochester High School
- Benjamin VanderWeide, 34, Natural Areas Stewardship Manager, Oakland Township Parks & Recreation
- Daniela M. Walters, 33, Patent Attorney, The Dobrusin Law Firm, P.C.
- Aaron T. Whatley, 35, Parks & Recreation Director, Charter Township of Orion
- Matthew Wollack, 30, CEO/Founder, Noble Child
Ages listed for each class member are as of January 1, 2019.
The Elite 40 under 40 program, now in its eighth year, was created by Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson in 2012 to honor young professionals and thought leaders who excel in their field and have demonstrated dynamic leadership.
In addition to the State of the County Elite 40 Reception and recognition, members of the class will receive a number of prestigious opportunities and invitations throughout the year.
Congratulations to the entire Oakland County Executive’s 2019 Elite 40 under 40 class!
Visit Advantage Oakland’s website for more news and information on the Elite 40 program. Keep up with the class and events on Facebook and Twitter and join the conversation using #Elite40.
For the latest county news and events, visit our website and follow along with us using #OaklandCounty on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube pages.