Government agencies are invited to the first annual G2G Marketplace Day government technology conference on June 7, 2017. Join us for this FREE conference to learn about hot topics in technology. You don’t have to be a technology expert to attend. This conference is about education and surmounting the fear of buying technology in government.
Conference registration is from now until May 31st. Seating is limited, so make sure to get yours while they are still here!
At the G2G Marketplace Day Conference you can hear from industry experts on subjects including AI in government, cybersecurity, workforce management, emergency response plans, streamlining forms and workflow, ADA compliance, and more.
Who Should Attend
- Any government agency that wants to learn more about technology and solutions for government.
- City Managers, Mayors, Supervisors, Treasurers, Clerks, County Executives, CIOs, IT Directors, Court Administrators, Procurement, Police Chiefs, etc.
- This conference is geared towards Counties, Municipalities, Courts, Law Enforcement, Schools, Procurement Centers and more.
Why You Should Attend
- Learn about new technology trends in government.
- Network with other government agencies and hear what they are doing.
- Learn about new innovative technology ideas in government.
- Free breakfast and lunch!
- Raffle prizes!
Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Time: 8:00am – 9:00am Registration, 9:00am – 3:30pm Event
Location: Oakland Schools, 2111 Pontiac Lake Road, Waterford Township, MI 48328
Registration: Closes May 31st. Reserve your seat.
What is the G2G Marketplace?
- Developed by Oakland County, Michigan to offer solutions from government partners and approved vendors to government agencies through an online store experience.
- Provides governments with an easy way to research, purchase and implement technology solutions and professional services.
- Simplify the purchase and licensing process with pre-negotiated blanket purchase agreements so government agencies can utilize technology and services quickly.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet like-minded government professionals and have fun learning about technology!