Calling all Builders, aka LEGO® lovers! LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan is opening next week, right here in Oakland County. Mark your calendars for Friday, March 25th and get ready to enjoy a range of interactive experiences that you and your kids will love.
We guarantee you’ll be amazed as soon as you walk through the door. LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan is bursting with color and fun. You won’t believe all of the attention to detail inside the 32,000 square-foot, indoor attraction. It’s located inside Great Lakes Crossing Outlets in Auburn Hills and features 10 interactive play zones, classes led by experienced model builders, MINILAND®, two LEGO® rides, a 4D cinema, a LEGO® café and of course, a LEGO® shop.
Take a look at our video for a preview of the LEGO® fun that’s in store for you.
With so many activities to choose from, LEGO® loving kids won’t have any problem finding something to tickle their fancy. Here are some of the exciting activities to choose from:
- Earthquake Tables – build a Skyscraper and see how it holds up to an earthquake
- Kingdom Quest Laser Ride – ride in your chariot to save the princess from the trolls and skeletons using a laser to zap the baddies away and rack up points
- LEGO® 4D Cinema – experience an adventure film in 4D with your favorite characters
- LEGO® City: Play Zone – run, climb and jump around in a soft-themed play area
- LEGO® DUPLO® Farm – play with large DUPLO® blocks and take a turn on the slide
- LEGO® Factory Tour – learn how LEGO® bricks are made with an interactive game on the big screen
- LEGO® Friends—Olivia’s House – Help Olivia and her friends, Emma, Stephanie, Mia and Andrea build LEGOs for Heartlake City
- LEGO® Model Builder Academy – take a class and learn techniques from LEGO® master builders in their Creative Workshop
- LEGO® Racers: Build & Test – build a racecar and test it out on the zone track
- Merlin’s Apprentice Ride – pedal your way to the sky – the more you pedal, the higher you’ll go
- MINILAND® – see miniature-sized Metro-Detroit landmarks, made with 1.5 million LEGO® bricks, and a skyline that cycles through day and night
Whether you plan to go for a day of fun, to celebrate a birthday or for a field trip, you’re in for an exciting, interactive experience at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan! Plan to spend at least 2-3 hours and tell your kids they can bring their own Minifigures to trade with LEGOLAND® team members.
Monday – Saturday: 10 am – 7 pm
Sunday: 10 am – 4 pm
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center will remain open for two hours after the last admission.
All tickets must be pre-booked and purchased online. You can select an available visit date and time for entry. Ticket prices, combo tickets (to attend both LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan and Sea Life Michigan Aquarium), and annual pass information can be found online.
LEGOLAND® is all about kids! Adults 18+ must be accompanied by a child under 18 years to enter. Adult LEGO® Lovers need not worry, LEGOLAND® also offers an Adult Night on the last Thursday of each month for those 18 and above.