The next best thing to the Fall colors Up North? Fall in Oakland County! With more than 65 miles of parks and trails, there is plenty of autumn leaves to crunch through, and activities for everyone. Oakland County consists of 910 square miles of cities, watersheds, lakes, golf courses, homes, schools, and so much more. It is the premier place to live, work, play, and raise a family.
There are plenty of ways to have fun this Fall including:
- Visiting a cider mill for fresh donuts and apple cider.
- Exploring a Oakland County Parks and Recreation park or bike trail.
- Horseback riding through the trees can be surreal this time of year.
- Fall camping can be chilly, but beautiful.
- Visit the Detroit Zoo to see the animals more active in the cooler temperatures.
- Browse the shops in your local downtown area.
- Enjoy the Fall foliage with a drive around the county.
- Visit your local farmers market for seasonal offerings.
Have fun exploring everything Oakland County has to offer this Fall!
Visit the Oakland County website for more information. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest for more ways to have fun in Oakland County year round!