Top 5 Reasons Why YOU Should Attend
Medical Main Street, powered by Oakland County, Michigan, is hosting its fourth annual networking event, featuring innovative professional in the Health Care, Medical Device, Biotech, Life Science and Pharmaceutical Industries. INNO-VENTION is the ONLY cross-sector health care and life science event in the region.
INNO-VENTION 2015 is set for Sept. 16 at Petruzzello’s Banquet and Conference Center, 6950 Rochester Road in Troy from 6 – 9 p.m.
Here are just 5 (of the many) reasons to attend INNO-VENTION 2015:
- Grow your client base. With a network in the thousands and growing by the day, there are bound to be new business leads. Last year’s INNO-VENTION resulted in a handful or more successful connections made by each company. Connect with your target market all under one roof.
- Diversify your product/and or service. The region is a dynamic powerhouse to launch or expand a medical technology business – partnering with local businesses, research and development centers, and health care providers will help you grow your bottom line and save lives.
- Find out what’s new. Southeast Michigan employs 100,000+ people (more than the Mayo and Cleveland Clinics combined) and is home to several major health care and life science companies. With these resources at your fingertips, you will hear cutting edge information before your competition.
- Be seen and be heard. The Medical Main Street Network is a unique alliance of world-class hospitals, universities, medical device, and biopharma companies. Share your capabilities face to face with those professionals that will use your product and/or services first hand. Start building new relationships with the right people.
- Enjoy a night out with like-minded professionals. Seven out of 10 attendees said this event exceeded expectations – don’t miss out on this elite networking event.
To reserve your spot at Medical Main Street’s INNO-VENTION Reception, please click here.