H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N is coming! Get into the spooky spirit of the season with a visit to the best Halloween Displays in Oakland County, Michigan and beyond. Whether you want to show off your own Halloween decor, or take a drive to check out other displays, Oakland County’s Crowdsourced Halloween Light Displays Map can help.
How does it work? You can submit festive displays from your home or business to the Oakland County Crowdsourced Halloween Displays Map and once approved, the homes and businesses will show up on the map for users to visit in person.
Join in on the fun and enter your own property into the Oakland County Crowdsourced Halloween Displays Map by following the instructions below:
- Visit the Oakland County Crowdsourced Halloween Light Displays Map webpage.
- Select the “Submit A Light Display” button on the right side of the webpage.
- Enter the name of your Halloween display, your name, and a description of what visitors should expect to see.
- Upload one photo of your decorated property; submissions without a photo will not be accepted.
- Only submit a photo of your own property and be aware that by uploading your submission, you are encouraging people to visit your property.
- Specify the location for your entry by clicking/tapping the map.
- Select the “Agree to Terms and Submit Entry” button.
- All submissions will go through an approval process before showing up on the Oakland County Crowdsourced Halloween Light Displays Map.
- That’s it, you’re done! Wait a few hours and check back to view your property.