Safely dispose of your household hazardous waste at an Oakland County NO HAZ collection event and rid your home of substances that can be harmful to humans and the environment.
2016 NO HAZ Collection Dates:
- Saturday, April 30th at Oxford Middle School, 8am – 2pm
- Saturday, May 21st at North Sashabaw Elementary School, 8am – 2pm
- Saturday, June 11th at Oakland University, 8am – 2 pm
- Saturday, September 10th at OCC Highland Lakes Campus in Waterford, 8am – 2pm
- Saturday, October 15th at Orion Township Wildwood Amphitheater, 8am – 2pm
Prior to the event, please complete the 2016 NO HAZ Registration Form and plan to bring it with you. The registration form lists whether your community will charge $10, if a voucher is required or if it is FREE. Member residents can attend any of the collections during the regular collection hours. If your community is not a member of NO HAZ, you may participate in the collection events for a $50 charge to be paid at the event in cash or check made out to Oakland County NO HAZ.
For the full list of acceptable Household, Automotive, Computer, Electronic, Yard and Garden, Home Improvement, and miscellaneous waste, including items that are NOT accepted, take a look at the 2016 NO HAZ Brochure or call the NO HAZ Hotline at 248-858-5656.
For more information on the NO HAZ Household Hazardous Waste program, visit AdvantageOakland.com and follow along with them on Facebook and Twitter.
For the latest county news and events, visit our website and use #OaklandCounty on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn pages.