The weather is cooling down, the kids have gone back to school, and the leaves are beginning to change. It’s a beautiful time in Oakland County and we want to help you make the most of it. Hayrides, camping, apple picking, cider & donuts, and Halloween are just some of the fun things to do this time of year so grab you jacket and enjoy!
10 Fun Fall Ideas:
- Evening campfires with exciting S’More pairings! Get creative with peanut butter cups, brownies, or flavored marshmallows.
- Bike rides through local trails to see all the beautiful Fall foliage.
- Support your local football team with a Friday night game.
- Country drives to cider mills for donuts and cider.
- Horse drawn hayrides at your favorite park. Haunted hayrides make an excellent date idea, there’s more opportunity to sit close!
- Take a walk through the woods and find beautiful autumn leaves for a Fall crafting project.
- Ghostly Haunted, or ghost free, corn mazes!
- Fall golfing offers beautiful weather, and often discounted rates.
- Hit the trails on horseback to see the beautiful Fall colors.
- Don’t forget pumpkin carving, bobbing for apples and trick-or-treating.
More fun in and around Oakland County:
Blake’s Barnyard Funland
Long Family Orchard
Halloween in Greenfield Village
Heritage Park – Hayrides
Yates Cider Mill
Detroit Zoo Boo
Miller’s Big Red
The 2015 Cider Mills list in Oakland County is here! Find the perfect place for cider, donuts and activities for a wonderful fall day.