Dispose of your household hazardous waste safely at a NO HAZ collection event.
2015 NO HAZ Collection Dates:
- Saturday, May 16 at Oxford Middle School, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Saturday, June 6 at Oakland University, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Saturday, August 22 at North Sashabaw Elementary School, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Saturday, September 19 at Orion Township Wildwood Amphitheater, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Saturday, October 24 at OCC Highland Lakes Campus in Waterford, 8 a.m. – noon
For the full list of acceptable Household, Automotive, Computer, Electronic, Yard and Garden, Home Improvement, and Miscellaneous waste, including items that are NOT accepted, click here.
No appointments are necessary to participate in a collection. Please check to see if your community is charging $10 or if a voucher is required. Member residents can attend any of the collections during the regular collection hours. If your community is not a member of NO HAZ, you may participate in the collection events for a $50 charge to be paid at the event in cash or check made out to Oakland County NO HAZ.
2015 NO HAZ Member Communities:
- Addison Township – $10 charge
- Groveland Township – $10 charge
- Independence Township – $10 charge
- City of Lake Angelus – free voucher available from city
- Lake Orion Village – free, no voucher required
- Leonard Village – $10 charge
- Oakland Township – $10 charge
- Orion Township – free, no voucher required
- Oxford Township – free voucher available from township
- Oxford Village – free voucher available from township
- City of Rochester – free voucher available from city
- City of Rochester Hills – $10 charge
- Rose Township – $10 charge
- Waterford Township – $10 voucher must be purchased at township hall prior to event. Call 248-674-6240 for details. Quantities are limited.
If your community isn’t listed, you may still participate for a $50 charge. You can also contact your city, village or township to see if another program is available to you. Depending on where you live, you may be eligible to participate in the RRRASOC or SOCRRA programs.
For more information on the NO HAZ Household Hazardous Waste program, visit AdvantageOakland.com.